ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association, Inc. Main Support Group Main@ThyCa.groups.io
This thyroid cancer support group provides support and information for thyroid cancer patients, survivors and caregivers dealing with the many aspects of diagnosis, treatment and follow up care.
ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association, Inc. is an international nonprofit organization of thyroid cancer survivors, family members and health care professionals, founded in 1995 and advised by thyroid cancer specialists. ThyCa provides support through outreach and education and provides research grants to improve treatment and hoping for a cure.
Any general questions that apply to all types of thyroid cancer may be discussed here, including questions about diagnosis, treatment and therapy. Group members provide support based on their own experience and can not offer medical advice.
For specific questions related to Papillary/Follicular, Anaplastic, Medullary, Pediatric, RAI Resistant or Young Adult thyroid cancer, you can join one of the related subgroups.
Posts from new members are moderated. Please review the group Guidelines for more information.
- 421 Members
- 109 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members cannot edit their messages.